This position requires excellent client services and technical skills; expertise with architecture, design, and implementation of information security software, identity and access management system, or enterprise software; and documentation experience. Successful candidates should have a high energy level, experience within consulting organizations, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both business and technical audiences.
1. Manage Technical architecture analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services under SAP ecosystems
2. Design new solution extensions based on customer requirements
3. Provide architecture and design guidance to the development team
4. Guild the engineering team to develop, configure and implement the solution as per the product development standards to meet business requirements
5. Monitor the work of the technical team and ensure standards are adhered to in accordance with SAP’s Solution Extensions
6. Ensure technical integrity of projects, making sure that common technical elements are leveraged, and that work is not duplicated
7. Work with and advise the QA team on the design of test plans, test cases and on automation
8. Participate in the product roadmap and product strategy definition.
9. Help and review with the creation of training, product, and solution documentation
10. Coordinate with other technical teams to ensure compatibility with other NextLabs components that interface with NextLabs Entitlement Manager for SAP Business Suite
11. Hold self and others accountable to the committed deadlines and ensure successful deliverables
12. Take an active role in the development of other team members
13. Engage with leading customers and strategic partners to identify and validate requirements and translate to solution design
14. Lead team in driving and delivering customer solutions
15. Performing integration architecture and infrastructure design activities
16. Participating in resolving technology integration problems
17. Act as a mentor, coach, and provide training to engineers and consultants by sharing solution and technical expertise.
18. Ensure customer satisfaction through quality work and effective communication throughout projects
19. 6+ years work experience in SAP product consulting, systems integration, or architect role.
20. BS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience or MS degree with 2 years of experience.
21. Have a good understanding of SAP best practices
22. Must have excellent expertise in ABAP development with very good understanding of SAP modules such as Finance, MM, PP, QM, SD, PLM, and APO.
23. Must be an expert in analyzing, creating system specifications, and developing tests and implementing business solutions utilizing SAP technologies.
24. Must have extensive development experience using ABAP objects, HANA SQL Programming, SAP Fiori Developments, OData developments.
25. Experience working with interfaces in addition to Web Services, such as Java connectors and Rest APIs communicating with non-SAP applications.
26. Must have good experience with SAP security concepts and must have implemented authorization checks in ABAP objects.
27. Experience managing projects and working with a team of Engineers.
28. Expertise in doing Solution demos and presentations to customers/business stakeholders/architects.
29. Ability to assess and manage technical risks and issues.
30. Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level
31. Must have good communication skills and should have a proven ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
Interested candidates can share resume on: Sales@venteostechnologies.com